Re: FORM tag use

Michael Gsandtner (gsa@adv.magwien.gv.at)
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 09:18:54 +0100 (MET)

From: Michael Gsandtner <gsa@adv.magwien.gv.at>
Subject: Re: FORM tag use
To: www-html@w3.org (WWW-HTML )
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 09:18:54 +0100 (MET)

>Once upon a time Abigail shaped the electrons to say...
>>But two submit buttons doesn't mean two forms, as one can have as
>>many submit buttons per <form> as one wants.
>
>I'd like to see this implimented somewhere - a URL please?  (I don't doubt it
>can be done, I'm one of those people who learns faster by seeing one example
>than by hearing 100 explanations.)

Try Wien Online - WIBIS (http://www.magwien.gv.at/ma13/cgi-bin/wibis).

WIBIS uses one SUBMIT button to submit new values, and another SUBMIT button
to clear input (NOTE: WIBIS doesn't use TYPE=RESET, because WIBIS remembers
last user input, and TYPE=RESET resets to that values instead of clearing it)

--Michi

Michael Gsandtner, MA14 ADV, Magistrat Wien, Österreich
Rathausstr. 1
A-1082 Wien
Austria (NOT where the kangaroos are !), Europe