Re: I'm desperate...

At 04:29 PM 2/13/96 -0600, you wrote:

>I hate to send this to the list, but I changed my address, and I've
>tried unsucessfully to UN-SUB-SCRIBE several times.
>
>Please re-move me from this list:
>
>    Old Add-ress:        lwb@AvalonCorp.com
>    New Add-ress:        lwb@Eden.com
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lance Bledsoe
>

>--
>  Lance Bledsoe, President
>  Avalon Enterprises, Inc. / Bledsoe Photographic, Inc.
>  9004 Jolly Hollow Drive,  Austin, TX 78750 USA,  Phone: 512-257-2900
>  Email: lwb@Eden.com  URL: http://www.Eden.com/~lwb

Have you tried setting your return address to reflect the old address ?

Even though you are no longer actually there the SMART LIST server would be
tring to match this information I believe since you no longer put it in the
body of the messasge as with the older LISTSERVER style lists.  It is most
likely just tring to remove your new address if this is what you current
settings are.

Good Luck

Curtis E. Coleman
Cybernaut