Re: FORM tag use

Abigail (
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:47:33 +0100 (MET)

From: Abigail <>
Subject: Re: FORM tag use
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:47:33 +0100 (MET)

You, MegaZone wrote:
++ Once upon a time Abigail shaped the electrons to say...
++ >But two submit buttons doesn't mean two forms, as one can have as
++ >many submit buttons per <form> as one wants.
++ I'd like to see this implimented somewhere - a URL please?  (I don't doubt it
++ can be done, I'm one of those people who learns faster by seeing one example
++ than by hearing 100 explanations.)

Try <URL:> where one
text field and 8 submit buttons perform a search in one of 8
search engines, depending which button is used. (The text of this
page is in Dutch, but that shouldn't be a problem.)