arena

James M. Wenzel writes:

 > I was wondering if anyone knew how Arena (I think that is how it is
 > spelled) is comeing along. If anyone can give me an update I would
 > appriciate it.

THe main focus of the Arena development is to implement the Cascading
Style Sheets specification [1]. The work is coming along nicely and
you can read more about it from [2]. Using Arena as a style sheet
testbed doesn't leave us much time to make Arena into a solid, general
purpose browser. We're open for initiatives from voluteers in this
area.

[1] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Style/css
[2] http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Arena

Regards,