Re: <table> Problems.

I wrote:
>I'm looking at it with MSIE 3.0b1. There is about a "pinky's" worth of
>vertical space from the bottom of the under construction gif down to the
>horizontal rule in that left column, and the page ends at that rule.
>I don't see a half screen's worth empty

Well, after noticing that MSIE had forgotten my preferred window size, I
resized my window and returned to your page. This time, column #3 was the
longest:

                                                 HH--Submitted by James
                                                 Hauck.

and the page ended there. So even in this case, there was no blankness all
the way across; only blank in the shorter columns (which is, of course, to
be expected).

If it looked normal in MSIE, I can't imagine it looking worse in Navigator,
as Navigator ALWAYS renders better than MSIE. I'd check with Nav too, but
I've already spent enough of my time on this! ;)