Re: My bi-monthly bomb throwing: WebTV-HTML

Christopher R. Maden (crm@ebt.com)
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 18:37:47 GMT

From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crm@ebt.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 18:37:47 GMT
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
Subject: Re: My bi-monthly bomb throwing: WebTV-HTML

[Arnoud Engelfriet]

> Is that the same reference as the one in HTML format on the Website
> that says, amongst other things:

> { which really is <LINK REL=instructions HREF="url"> }
> { which really is <LINK REL=logo HREF="url"> }
> { See the original post from Benjamin Franz for the entire list }
>
> but where *no* formal definition of any element or attribute can be
> found?

Could be - I know it's the one that has:

<quote src="http://webtv.net/devdocs/home.devdocs.html">
   The WebTV Style Guide, in Acrobat PDF format.
</quote>

Thanks...

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden                      One Richmond Square
DynaText SIT Technical Support            Providence, RI 02906 USA