Re: Password and HTML.

desousa@math.ethz.ch
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 16:20:13 +0100 (MET)

From: desousa@math.ethz.ch
Subject: Re: Password and HTML.
To: neko@greenie.muc.de (Simone Demmel)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 16:20:13 +0100 (MET)
Cc: www-html@w3.org

Thank you for your answer.

my question:

neko@greenie.muc.de wrote:
>> Work with your Server-configurations!
>> can say: this page is only accessible from this Client (domainname) or
>> from this IP-Adress-room.

This page is located in another site (not our site). I can not
change anything in the site.

>> The other possibility is to use a script for every doument. then you can
>> create pages with links like this:

The page is already protected in our site. I need to be able from my page to
connect to this remote page supplying a loginame and password (automatically).
That is my problem.

Thank you.

Carlos
Carlos De Sousa
email : desousa@math.ethz.ch                      Tel: +41 01/632-2230
ETHZ, Mathemetik Departament, HG - G 14.2         Fax: +41 01/632-1085
Raemistrasse 101  ***  CH - 8092 ETH Zentrum, Zurich  ***  Switzerland