Walter Ian Kaye (
Sun, 8 Dec 1996 11:59:16 -0800

Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 11:59:16 -0800
From: Walter Ian Kaye <>
Subject: Clueless

Upon discovering a site with a page instructing to "make your window slightly
wider than this line", I even did so (by clicking my Zoom box) and still the
text did not wrap properly, so I made a screen shot and sent it to them.

The response:

  From: "Avery E. Dee" <>
  Subject: Re: your home page

  I see no problem other than you didn't make your Netscape window wide
  enough to permit the text not to wrap.