Has anyone constructed DTDs for MS IE 3.0 and/or latest Netscape??

Matt Heffron (heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com)
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 15:37:09 -0700

To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Has anyone constructed DTDs for MS IE 3.0 and/or latest Netscape??
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 15:37:09 -0700
From: Matt Heffron <heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com>

I've looked on both companies' web sites and didn't find them, so
I thought that someone on this list might have constructed one or
the other DTD.  (We're going to construct our own "intersection+"
DTD defining want we want to consider as acceptable and then make
our HTML developers validate against it.  (Finally, mgmt. support
for requiring validation.))

Matt

PS.  Is there a good overview of DTDs that provides a bit more info
on construction (vs. just reading).  Its one thing to be able to read
one, another to be able to modify one.
--
Matt Heffron                      heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com
Beckman Instruments, Inc.         voice: (714) 961-3128