Re: What are the problems with IDML?

On Tue, 20 Aug 1996, T. Joseph W. Lazio wrote:

> DD>         1) What langauge is this document written in?
>
>  The old HTML 3 proposal allowed one to specify <BODY LANG="en.us">
> for U.S. English.  If I wanted to stick to META, I'd use
> <META NAME="Language" CONTENT="en.us"> or something like that.

How about
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html ; charset=iso-8859-7">

(example is for Greek, I may have gotten the syntax wrong, I'm no expert in
MIME)

= Stephanos Piperoglou = stephanos@hol.gr = http://users.hol.gr/~stephanos/ =
  Four lines in a .sig can't say enough about why you should visit my page!
"I want peace on earth and good will toward man"
"We're the United States Government, we don't do that sort of thing!"
                                    [ from the film "Sneakers" ]

                                                       ...oof porothika! (tm)