Re: deprecated tags in Wilbur & Cougar -Reply -Reply

Derek Harding (derek@tpdinc.com)
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 18:51:38 -0700

Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 18:51:38 -0700
To: marym@finesse.com (Mary Morris)
From: Derek Harding <derek@tpdinc.com>
Subject: Re: deprecated tags in Wilbur & Cougar -Reply -Reply
Cc: www-style@w3.org, www-html@w3.org

At 05:01 PM 06-08-96 -0700, Mary Morris wrote:
sometimes with the <LINK> tag. However, this is at least one grass
>roots movement that says that this is an awkward, cumbersome, and
>in general lengthy way to define information. They go into an alternate
>suggestion at http://www.identify.com/

Yes, I've looked at their system. I've discussed some issues with them. So
far I am totally unimpressed. The scheme seems to me to be a half-baked,
proprietary, incompatible lump of extensions.

Derek
---
Derek Harding
Technical Director, Fusion Interactive, Seattle
http://www.tpdinc.com/~derek/ http://www.vcdj.com/
The trouble is that things *never* get better, they just stay the same,
only more so.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)