New HTML 3.2 reference available

Arnoud (
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:53:54 +0200

From: (Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet)
Subject: New HTML 3.2 reference available
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:53:54 +0200

You might already have seen the URL in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html,
but I thought it would be of interest in here as well.

Since the W3C only offers a brief document outlining the elements in
Wilbur, I decided to write a more extensive overview of tags, and it
got a little out of hand. :-)

It is, to my knowledge, the most complete overview of HTML 3.2. Based
on the Wilbur DTD, but presented in a human-readable way. I also include
notes on usage and limitations.

Please let me know what you think of it. The URL is

To find out more about PGP, send mail with HELP PGP in the SUBJECT line to me.
E-mail: - Please PGP encrypt your mail if you can.
Finger for public key (key ID 0x416A1A35).
Anonymity and privacy site: <>