Re: deprecated tags in Wilbur & Cougar -Reply -Reply (fwd)

On Fri, 9 Aug 1996, MegaZone wrote:

>Once upon a time Fisher Mark shaped the electrons to say...
>>I am _so_ glad to hear this!  Now, if we can just convince people that it is
>>OK to use editors that know more about SGML than vi or emacs...
>
>I'll wait for the SGML elisp plugin.
>
>Anyone doubt it will be created? ;-)  (Might exist now, haven't looked
>too much.)

Of course it's here: psgml-mode (didn't you know :-).  It does a pretty
good job, too.  You can look at

	http://info.webcrawler.com/mak/projects/sgml-lib/html-sgml.html

for a first impression.

Disclaimer: I just like the product, I'm not conneted in any way with
its development.

Christian

--
Christian Taube -- <A HREF="http://www.isa.de/~taube">taube@isa.de</A>
PGP public key available. Any opinions expressed are mine! Thought for today: