DIV element

Jonas Liljegren (a95jonas@student.adb.gu.se)
Sun, 30 Apr 1995 19:15:23 -0400

Message-Id: <2FA41A0B.4064@student.adb.gu.se>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 1995 19:15:23 -0400
From: Jonas Liljegren <a95jonas@student.adb.gu.se>
To: WWW-HTML mailing list <www-html@w3.org>
Subject: DIV element

What is the proposed values for the CLASS attribute in the DIV element?

It's quite common that some paragraphs in a text has a wider gap between 
them. Uptil now have I used <br><p> to generate this wider gap. But it 
wouold be better to group the paragraphs that belong together. But what 
should I call this group?

(_/onas Liljegren