Re: FYI Figleaf

Kim Carberry (kimc@wsi.com)
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 16:12:14 +0000

Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 16:12:14 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Kim Carberry <kimc@wsi.com>
Subject: re: FYI Figleaf

For those of you that responded to my letter about Figleaf at
http://www.ct.ebt.com

It is not a plug about MY product. I do not work for the company...

It is one I find very useful if you are adding graphics.

:-)
Kim

- My father did have input in the development of the product, that is as far
as it goes....

                                 ''~`"
                                ( o o )
Kimberly Carberry                        "Shoot for the stars. If you miss
Marketing Coordinator                         them you may still land on
617.238.8570                 .oooO              a hill top."
Kimc@wsi.com                 (   )   Oooo.
http://www.wsi.com             \_)    ) /
                                     (_/