Re: Animated Gifs - MouseOver conflicts

At 01:02 PM 4/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a webpage that has (or had) an animated gif.  My Q: is this:
>   Do animated gifs conflict with the Mouseover function?  Whenever the
>   animated gif is loaded, the mouseover does not work.
>
>Here's the site I'm referring to:
>	http://www.saturn.net/~infinety

I would like to encourage all members of this mailing list cut out the
following text, keep it, and email it (privately) to people who ask
questions about JavaScript, graphics formats, etc.:

"This is the public mailing list for TECHNICAL DISCUSSION among those
interested in enhancing the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or building
systems that support HTML.  It is explicitly intended for the
collaborative design of new systems, software, protocols, and documentation
which may be useful to the HTML developer community."

 Paul Prescod