Re: html-wg mailings (was Re: MATH tags and related issues...)

Foteos Macrides (MACRIDES@sci.wfbr.edu)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 20:14:36 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 20:14:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Foteos Macrides <MACRIDES@sci.wfbr.edu>
Subject: Re: html-wg mailings (was Re: MATH tags and related issues...)
To: boo@best.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org

boo@best.com (Walter Ian Kaye) wrote:
>At 7:16p 04/16/96, Foteos Macrides wrote:
>
>>   Yes, but the IETF-chartered forum for HTML development is
>>"html-wg@w3.org", and a discussion about math is taking place right
>>now, so perhaps Roger should check it's archive and join in there.
>

>Hey, I haven't received any html-wg messages since January 19! :-(
>What the heck happened? I though everyone went home... ::sigh::

	It went dead after the chairman of the working group replied
to a question about standards (which was really about the interoperability
principle) with a rhetorical "What standards?"

	But it appears to be recovering now (I think, though, that it's
still deadlocked over whether to include a STYLE attribute in the soup 8-).

				Fote