Re: Can anyone spot the bug?

Ben Breakstone (bbreak@mit.edu)
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 12:45:42 -0400

Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 12:45:42 -0400
To: ao950@freenet.carleton.ca (Paul Derbyshire)
From: bbreak@mit.edu (Ben Breakstone)
Subject: Re: Can anyone spot the bug?
Cc: www-html@w3.org

>This code doesn't work. It The document.clear method should be erasing the
<snip>

Um... this mailing list is about the design of HTML.  This may sound
didactic, but I don't know that questions about the operation of Netscape's
frames and scripting language belong here, as they aren't actually part of
HTML.  There's been a lot of traffic on the list lately about those topics.
Perhaps discussion of the inclusion of these features in HTML....

I can't speak for any other readers, but I'm not interested in Netscape's
scripting features in the least- I've found them unstable, inconsistent,
and poorly-designed.  But that's a topic for another list.  ;-)

Ben Breakstone      bbreak@mit.edu
http://hamp.hampshire.edu/~bjbF94/
  PGP-encrypted mail preferred.