Re: Is an HTML BBS feasible?

Matt Heffron (
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:25:34 -0700

Subject: Re: Is an HTML BBS feasible?
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:25:34 -0700
From: Matt Heffron <>

>I would like to start a user-friendly, Web-based bulletin board system which
>would allow people to take part in discussions using only their Web browser.
>Is the concept feasible or have I missed something?  Has anyone seen something
>like this in practice?

Yes, Mike Dilworth, (Dept. Information Science, City University,
Northampton Square, London.) has a nice little system at:

Matt Heffron
(No affiliation with Mike Dilworth. I just discovered this, myself,
this week.)
Matt Heffron
Beckman Instruments, Inc.         voice: (714) 961-3128
2500 N. Harbor Blvd. MS X-10, Fullerton, CA 92634-3100
I don't speak for Beckman Instruments (or CRFG) unless they say so.