Re: Is an HTML BBS feasible?

Matt Heffron (heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:25:34 -0700

To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Is an HTML BBS feasible?
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:25:34 -0700
From: Matt Heffron <heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com>

>I would like to start a user-friendly, Web-based bulletin board system which
>would allow people to take part in discussions using only their Web browser.

>Is the concept feasible or have I missed something?  Has anyone seen something
>like this in practice?

Yes, Mike Dilworth, (Dept. Information Science, City University,
Northampton Square, London.) has a nice little system at:

	http://web.soi.city.ac.uk/homes/cb518/discussion.html

Matt Heffron
(No affiliation with Mike Dilworth. I just discovered this, myself,
this week.)
--
Matt Heffron                      heffron@falstaff.css.beckman.com
Beckman Instruments, Inc.         voice: (714) 961-3128