Re: two ideas...

Manu S. Kumar (sneaker+@CMU.EDU)
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:06:17 -0500 (EST)

Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:06:17 -0500 (EST)
From: "Manu S. Kumar" <sneaker+@CMU.EDU>
Subject: Re: two ideas...

Thanks to all those who took/are taking the time to send me feedback on
the Compressed HTML and Pre-Fetching papers.

As far as possible I have tried to respond to your feedback
individually. If I missed someone I apologize.

I would like to make the feedback I received publicly available on the
web pages... several of you raised some interesting issues, which would
greatly add to the discussion. Of course I will not put your mail
messages up on the web if you don't want me to. So *IF* you would *NOT*
like to have your opinions/response made public (or if you would like to
have it listed anonymously) please send me mail to let me know.
Otherwise, I will assume that you are okay with including your response
in the reader's feedback summary page.

Once again, Thanks to all...

School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
E-mail     :
WWW        : Http://
Office     : Weh 4615-1, 412.268.8861