RE: Proposal For Button Enhancements + Re: Proposal: Default Button on Forms

accelerator keys are a can of worms, there is no way to know which are browser
accelerators vs. form accelerator.  typically, all Ctrl- accelerators at
explictiy labelled as such, and Alt- accelerators are underlined.  curious if
anyone has ideas about how to rationlize form accerators vs. builtin Windows
keys.

-Thomas Reardon
Microsoft