Re: Adobe's Acrobat

Kee Hinckley (nazgul@utopia.com)
Tue, 30 May 1995 02:57:07 -0400

Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 02:57:07 -0400
To: sjwalter@winternet.com
From: nazgul@utopia.com (Kee Hinckley)
Subject: Re: Adobe's Acrobat
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-html@www10.w3.org>

At 11:32 PM 5/29/95, Scott J. Walter wrote:

>Yes, Adobe sells the Distiller as a separate entity (part of their Acrobat
>"Pro" package, I believe) ... at a retail of $400-$500 US as I recall.

If you qualify for the competitive upgrade to Adobe Illustrator, you can
get the Illustrator CD for $US149. That includes Acrobat Exchange and
Distiller.

Kee Hinckley      Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects=81    617/721-6100
nazgul@utopia.com                               http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.