Re: Job Outlook

Gordon Currie (gcurrie@pris.bc.ca)
Sun, 28 May 1995 08:47:18 -0700 (MST)

Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 08:47:18 -0700 (MST)
From: Gordon Currie <gcurrie@pris.bc.ca>
To: Dai Kornberg <ae571@lafn.org>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-html@www10.w3.org>
Subject: Re: Job Outlook

I started working with HTML about 8 months ago and now make a living from
it. I charge out about $300 per day CDN and find I have all the work I
can handle most months. The key in my opinion to making a living is being
able to market yourself and the services you provide. I live in a remote
part of the province of British Columbia, Canada and I find I am one of
the very few that offer WWW page design.Its a big arket out there!

Cheers

Gordon Currie

 #######  G.F.Currie Consulting - Internet Training #####################
# Gordon Currie    Internet:gcurrie@pris.bc.ca  Ph: (604)782-6388        #
# " Finger gcurrie@pris.bc.ca " for more info                            #
# World Wide Web page design  http://www.netbistro.com/gfc/consult.html  #