Mike Davis (
Tue, 16 May 1995 15:46:23 -0700

Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 15:46:23 -0700
From: (Mike Davis)
Subject: Re: HTML to TEXT

>On Tue, 16 May 1995, Jean Claude Babin wrote:
>> I am not a veteran in the WWW but I feel that I can find most of what I
>> Except when it comes to find a way to convert HTML to text.
>> Example: I want to save a HTML file on my computer and incorporate it to
>> document for a presentation or whatever. I need a way to get rid of all
>> the formatting codes. HOW?
If you are using netscape-under the file pulldown menu- select save as,
then at the bottom of that, where is has the file extensions selection,
select txt. Rename you file that you want to download with the .txt extension.
Hope this might help...
-Mike Davis
      - Michael S. Davis
      -Web Page Authoring and Consulting