(no subject)

Kee Hinckley (nazgul@utopia.com)
Thu, 4 May 1995 13:55:42 -0400

Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 13:55:42 -0400
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
From: nazgul@utopia.com (Kee Hinckley)
Subject: Re:

>itself a moving target at this point, it's also hazardous to use tags
>whose non-implementation on older browsers would have such a profound
>effect as to disable links.

Does anyone know what browsers don't support <base href>? I know lynx
doesn't. I'm trying to deal with a problem where someone comes into the
site without the trailing / on the directory name. I can either redirect
them back to it with the /, or I can feed them the document and set <base>.
The problem is that all the relative links get screwed up otherwise.

Kee Hinckley      Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects=81    617/721-6100
nazgul@utopia.com                               http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.