Netscape Help

Chua Jen Chian (isc40021@leonis.nus.sg)
Thu, 4 May 1995 00:25:05 +0800 (SST)

Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 00:25:05 +0800 (SST)
From: Chua Jen Chian <isc40021@leonis.nus.sg>
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
Subject: Netscape Help

Hi,
   To all those who replied to my query regarding saving files under
Netscape, thanks! I am really appreciative of the help rendered and I
hope I am not too late in thanking u people. :) Anyway, to those
suggesting I upgrade to the new Netscape 1.1, I have downloaded the
32-bit version but it can't seem to run on my Win95 Beta.
   Anyway, I have another problem which I hope somebody can help. Let's
say if I want to print just a portion of a long HTML file, is there a
feature in Netscape where I can highlight portions of the HTML doc I am
accessing at the moment and then print it? I know some would suggest
saving the file and then edit and print the portion I want, but I can't
print graphics that way whereas one would be able to do that if printing
under Netscape.

Richard Chua
National University of Singapore.