Re: Centering in HTML?

Debbie Sinmao (debbie@periplum.cdinet.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 18:11:36 -0500 (EST)

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 18:11:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Debbie Sinmao <debbie@periplum.cdinet.com>
To: Michael Johnson <michaelj@relay.relay.com>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-html@www10.w3.org>
Subject: Re: Centering in HTML?

i usually try to refrain from a "me too" response, but i couldn't help
but respond to this posting in said manner. netscape is a nice-looking
browser and i'm duly impressed w/ its table support, but i do question a
significant number of their extensions which are definitely non-html
compliant---html2 or html3---and hence non-sgml compliant.