(Just Noise - Attempted Humor) Re: Anal retentive mailing list organization

> From: pramsey@postmodern.com (Paul Ramsey)

> And while your at it please change your login name to to reflect who you are
>
> BOZO - nothing you say is worth reading
> NEWBIE - You ask stupid questions but you're usually on topic
> EXPERT - Most of what you have to say is on topic and informative
> KNOWITALL - You respond to everything that is said even if you don't have
>             anything useful to say
> CLOWN - Your mail is not useful but it might be funny
> POLICE - You try to tell everyone else how to compose an email message
>
> This is sarcasm for those who didn't figure it out by now.

Can I be a spelling or grammar policeman?

> And while your at it please change your login name to to reflect who you are
              ^^
              YOU'RE

See?  I can do that job.

(Or would that be spelling or grammar know-it-all?)

(I've previously thought that adding "Just Noise - Attempted Humor" to the
subject line might actually be useful.  Is it?)

Daniel