APOLOGY FOR ERRONEOUSLY SENT AVNET AND HALL-MARK ANNOUNCEMENT!

"tmc::cyoung"@randy.avnet.com
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 09:57:11 PDT

From: "tmc::cyoung"@randy.avnet.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 09:57:11 PDT
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: APOLOGY FOR ERRONEOUSLY SENT AVNET AND HALL-MARK ANNOUNCEMENT!

FOlks,

My most profound apology for the recent announcement of the new web site.  In
my haste to get the announcement out I mistakenly sent the email to the wrong
address.  I am fully aware of the intent of www-html as I am a subscriber (which
is how I got into this mess).

My intentions were to send to www-announce as a notice of the availability of a new
web site.

I am in the process of answering all of 'kind enough' to point ou the errors in
my ways.  Thanks-you and it won't happen again as this one was purely accidental.

Regards,

Charles W. Young