Improvements needed over HTML Assistant

E.Coli (ecoli@dptrip.win.net)
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 13:54:26

To: www-html@www10.w3.org
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 13:54:26
Subject: Improvements needed over HTML Assistant
From: ecoli@dptrip.win.net (E.Coli)

        Recently I have been toying around with HTML programming. I
got several text files telling about is construction, along with
the book "HTML Manual of Style". I have also been using HTML
Assistant 1.4. As I get better at programming pages, I more
realize how limited my knowledge is because I have not had modern
sources. I have not been able to find any instruction on building
documents that meet the Netscape standard (namely anchoring a link
to a picture, not having to name the picture with my link). If
anyone know of a good HTML editor, or even a good text file of
modern HTML code, please fill me in.

                                David LaRoche