Avnet Computer & Hall-Mark Computer Products

"tmc::cyoung"@randy.avnet.com
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 09:44:44 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 09:44:44 PDT
From: "tmc::cyoung"@randy.avnet.com
To: www-html@www12.w3.org
Subject: Avnet Computer & Hall-Mark Computer Products

Announcing the services of Avnet Computer and Hall-Mark Computer Products from
URL http://www.avnet.com.

Avnet, Inc. is the world's largest distributor of electronic
components, computer products and value-added services to
industrial and military customers. A Fortune 100 service company,
Avnet is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has annual
sales exceeding $3 billion.

Hall-Mark Computer Products (HMCP), an Avnet company, is an
industry leading technical distributor of computer systems and
peripherals with gross annual sales of nearly $180 million. Prior to
August 1993, HMCP was known as Hall-Mark Electronics
Corporation for over 30 years. We have 34 distribution sites,
approximately 300 inside and outside sales people and 15 service
technicians.

Hall-Mark carries 50 blue chip suppliers on its line card, including
Hewlett-Packard, Digital, Intel, Texas Instruments, AT&T/GIS,
Okidata, Motorola and Data General.

Check out our web pages today.  Especially notice the creative
financing options available fromAVnet Computer for the large systems
space.

Regards,

Charles Young