Re: HTML3 external entities

Dave Raggett (
Tue, 07 Mar 95 12:28:37 GMT

Subject: Re: HTML3 external entities
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 95 12:28:37 GMT
From: "Dave Raggett" <>

> Where do the HTML icon and math external entities live? I've found the DTD in
> lots of places but no entities.

I am currently working on these. The math entities are drawn from the ISO
collection which can be found at:

I am working on matching these to the TeX names and the limitations of
commonly available fonts. The icon entities are from Bert Bos's proposal
a while back. I expect to have this work done by the end of this week.

-- Dave Raggett <> tel: +44 117 922 8046 fax: +44 117 922 8924
  Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Filton Road, Bristol BS12 6QZ, United Kingdom