Connolly has moved from to

Dan Connolly (
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 10:31:39 +0500

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 10:31:39 +0500
From: (Dan Connolly)
Subject: Connolly has moved from to

Jared Rhine writes:
 > My local spider informed me tonight that:
 > have broken.  A scan of HaL showed you are no longer listed as having an
 > employee page.  Mail to appears to expand to a retired script,
 > listing this as your new address.  I checked for a '/~connolly'
 > URL, but had no such luck.  Are URLs analogous to the above available?

Sorry about this... I tried to leave a forwarding pointer, but
I suppose the sysadmin deleted it with all my other stuff.

My new Welcome Page is at:

Not all the stuff I had at HaL is available there, as I need to
update some links and generally Q/A it before releasing it to the

In the mean time, Roy Fielding maintains an excellent archive of
the HTML materials:

	"IETF - HyperText Markup Language (HTML) Working Group"

Also, keep an eye on the traditional HTML page:

I hope to update that page this week sometime.

Daniel W. Connolly        "We believe in the interconnectedness of all things"
Research Technical Staff, MIT/W3C

p.s. Mark: could you see about setting up an HTTP redirect from