Re: teach yourself HTML

Laura Lemay, Killer of Trees (lemay@lne.com)
Sat, 4 Mar 95 15:45 EST

Date: Sat, 4 Mar 95 15:45 EST
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-html@www10.w3.org>
From: lemay@lne.com (Laura Lemay, Killer of Trees)
Subject: Re: teach yourself HTML

>This looks like a job for an CGI script. Laura Lemay wrote a book called
>WEB publishing with HTML. It contains a chapter about writing CGI scripts
>(with are basicly very simple) for processing the mailto: statement.
>
>Below some text in with she tells (to the author of TIDBITS) where she
>found the information on HTML on the internet

I knew that article would come back to haunt me. :)  And it was actually
written for the Macmillan Publications Newsletter, not for TIDBITS.

Anyway, the book is actually called (deep breath) "Teach Yourself Web
Publishing with HTML in a Week", and there's lots of information about it, including the table of contents and a sample chapter, at
<URL:http://slack.lne.com/lemay/theBook/>.

Enjoy.

Laura