(no subject)

World Wide Web Files (wwwmastr@rosnet.strose.edu)
Fri, 23 Jun 95 18:23:55 GMT

Date: Fri, 23 Jun 95 18:23:55 GMT
From: wwwmastr@rosnet.strose.edu (World Wide Web Files)

Hello,
      I'm trying to install the socks files and I get an error when I
      try to Make server which says that there is an error in
      socket.h on or before u_short on line 160, which is the excerpt
      below. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

/*
 * Structure used by kernel to pass protocol
 * information in raw sockets.
 */
struct sockproto {
        u_short sp_family;              /* address family */
        u_short sp_protocol;            /* protocol */
};
                       World Wide Web Master
                     THE COLLEGE OF SAINT ROSE
                        432 Western Avenue.