Re: Somebody Fix This

On Fri, 23 Jun 1995, Chris Harrington wrote:
> I seem to be getting an awfull lot of postings with no message body from
> this ML.  What's going on?  am I doing something wrong (Eudora 1.3J,
> PowerMac 8100/80)?
I have gotten several too.  I believe, IMHO, that it is just people
making accidental sends on empty messages.  Some mail programs will do
that without asking.  :)  Anyway, I don't believe there is a problem
with the list-server.  (But, then again, I don't work with it, so I
don't know for certain.)
			--James Baker / http://www.mtsu.edu/~applemac
			  MTCSC HOME /  http://www.mtsu.edu/~mtcsc

BTW, I'm jealous of your computer!!  I wish I had something as nice as
that... I have an ancient Mac Plus!  :)  Oh, well!