Re: Registered

lilley (lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk)
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 17:52:24 +0100 (BST)

From: lilley <lilley@afs.mcc.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Registered
To: spresto@primenet.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 17:52:24 +0100 (BST)
Cc: www-html@www10.w3.org

> >Thanks!  I'll be adding the official PostScript names if I can ever locate
> >the file I stored them in (it seems to be gone from my HD :/ ).

Look in the back of the Postscript Language Refeence Manual, if you have it.

> > I want to make the table as useful and as accurate as possible. :)

The characters you show in code positions 128 to 159 are unused in
ISO 8859-1 and marked as unused in the HTML SGML declaration. I think
the names you have in parentheses are taken from the Adobe Latin-1
encoding vector, which puts additional characters into these code
positions.

--
Chris Lilley, Technical Author
|       Manchester and North HPC Training & Education Centre        |