Re: keyword tag...

Daniel W. Connolly (
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:10:20 -0400

To: (William Cheng)
Subject: Re: keyword tag...
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:10:20 -0400
From: "Daniel W. Connolly" <>

In message <>, William Cheng writes:
>There's been a discussion on html-wg on keyword tags (for building
>indices or keyword-to-URL references).  Does anybody know what the
>final word is?

Hmmm... I don't think there's a final word yet, but you can
look at the archives:

Hmmm... I can't find any threads on this subject specifically
(but I'm having some technical difficulty.)

In short: see if the META element will do the trick for your
Hypertext Markup Language - 2.0 - Document Structure
Fri Jun 16 19:56:22 1995

>Is this mailing-list related to html-wg at all?

Yes. This list is intended to discuss developments and new ideas
for HTML. Once an idea has got a little support, and somebody's
willing to write it up and try to push it through the standards
process, they take it to html-wg.

So while I'd like to minimize the "Please help me build my
homepage..." sort of discussion on this list, www-html is
intended to have a much wider variety and scope of discussion
than html-wg.