Re: "Brendan Martin": horizontal tabs in html

Paul Prescod (
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 18:22:37 -0400

Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 18:22:37 -0400
To: "Brendan Martin" <>,
From: (Paul Prescod)
Subject: Re: "Brendan Martin": horizontal tabs in html
Cc: "Brendan Martin" <>

At 05:12 PM 8/28/95 -0400, Daniel W. Connolly wrote:
> [...]

This question is often asked in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html.
I think you will find a better answer there, because this mailing
list is not really oriented towards answering browser-specific markup
questions.  The HTML 3.0 standard supports a <TAB> element, so the real
question is what browsers support it?

 Paul Prescod
Paul Prescod (
Quality software does not require 1,000,000,000.00 in adverstising.