Msdos/windows based www server

Willy Lehotz (wlehotz@mail.coin.missouri.edu)
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:22:37 -0500 (CDT)

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:22:37 -0500 (CDT)
From: Willy Lehotz <wlehotz@mail.coin.missouri.edu>
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
Subject: Msdos/windows based www server

Hello to all...
I have followed this list for almost a year now.
What I have learned has helped me create HTMLs. Thank you all.

I contract to the USDA\Consolidated Fram Service Agency. We have finally
set up a World Wide Web
Homepage:<"Http://bbskc.kcc.usda.gov/cfsa.htm>
It runs on a 486 Msdos based PC. The software we use is Major BBS from
Galaticomm. (I do not mean to plug or advertise any commercial product)

I am belive I am writting in HTML 2.0. I am having problems with forms,
ie: I can not save or "get the input from the forms. Our web is windows
based and I understand there is a way to interface our homepage /windows
to access a database, such as Paradox for windows.

Are there any "scripts"
that can be run on msdos/windows pc?

They/we plan to move to a UNIX box someday.

Please feel free to come to our page and look around. I will accept any
comments or critques?. I also want to setup a guestbook so visitors may
sign in.

Thank You very much
 Willy Lehotz, Mastech Systems Corporation. A05wlehotz@ATTMAIL.COM