Re: Good Book/Document?

Walt Houser (houser@cpcug.org)
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 13:09:21 -0400

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 13:09:21 -0400
To: ae684@freenet.carleton.ca,
From: houser@cpcug.org (Walt Houser)
Subject: Re: Good Book/Document?

I recommend Laura Lemay's _Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML in a
Week_ from SAMS Publishing.  Very readable, excellent examples, up-to-date,
and immensely useful to us at http://www.va.gov/

At 12:28 AM 4/25/95 +0500, John Foulds wrote:
>Just a quick question.  I'm trying to master HTML and am running into the
>problem of not being able to find high-end documentation or manuals.  Does
>anyone know of a good online or offline source?
>
>Thanks,

>John Foulds                                         ae684@freenet.carleton.ca
>Westboro, Ontario, Canada

Walter Houser                                               202-786-9572
houser@cpcug.org                                            301-622-4384
Have the Courage to Be Imperfect - R. Driekurs