Incorrect Message Headers

Philip De Lisle (pdelisle@lamaura.com)
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 14:53:00 GMT

From: Philip De Lisle <pdelisle@lamaura.com>
Subject:  Incorrect Message Headers
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 14:53:00 GMT
To: www-html@www10.w3.org

I've started to receive a number of messages from this list with no header
information (To, From Subject etc). This is causing major problems with my
reader which rejects messages without this info.

_Please_ can everyone check that their messages are properly formatted as
I've no idea what pearls of wisdom I've lost/not seen.

Many thanks

Philip de Lisle               Email  : pdelisle@lamaura.com
Lamaura Development Ltd       CIS    : 100016,1254
Tel.: +44 (0) 1707 643278     Fax/BBS: +44 (0) 1707 643499

PS Hope this message formats correctly otherwise I'm going to look really
stupid <g>