Re: your mail

J.H.M.Dassen (jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl)
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 14:00:53 +0200 (MET DST)

From: jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl (J.H.M.Dassen)
Subject: Re: your mail
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 14:00:53 +0200 (MET DST)

> I *know* that I saw this announced a couple of weeks ago in a newsgroup
> or on one of the mailing lists.  What I'm looking for is a SIMPLE httpd
> implementation in perl for a project that I'm working on.

It's listed in my bookmarks under www - servers - phttpd;
<URL:http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/home/jdassen/myindex.html>.

There are two tiny problems with it:
- By default, if the daemon is killed, it sends a mail message to
  the author; coment this out or adapt the email adress. It's not
  in the setup.pl
- It does not support arbitrary cgi-binaries as far as I can seen;
  however it does support perl ones.

Hope this helps,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch