What in the world happened to this list?

Christian Perrier (perrier@onera.fr)
Thu, 06 Apr 1995 15:48:06 +0200

Date: Thu, 06 Apr 1995 15:48:06 +0200
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
From: perrier@onera.fr (Christian Perrier)
Subject: What in the world happened to this list?

>I thought this list was supposed to discuss issues that actually had some
>relevance to HTML or at least some substance. This list is in a tailspin,
>it's out of control. Isn't there someone who has some control over the
>postings? This wasn't an FAQ the last time I checked, and if anyone took

You're perfectly right IMHO. We should maybe point all users that several
lists dealing with HTML editors/browsers/etc... problems exist in the world.
I use personnaly the list web-support which is based in the UK :
web-support@mailbase.ac.uk (the listserv is majordomo, afaik...). This list
is quite interesting....more dedicated to people in the UK (but they kindly
"accept" others.....even froggies..:-))).

--
 Christian Perrier
 Direction de l'Informatique, Centre de Coordination Informatique