Re: Writing a GREAT HTML editor!

Bsiceloff (
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 18:01:04 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 18:01:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bsiceloff <>
To: "Ian S. Graham" <>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <>
Subject: Re: Writing a GREAT HTML editor!

On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Ian S. Graham wrote:

> Things I would like:

  (numbered a through f. you don't need me to repeat em here).

  Pls add my signature to your well-considered wish list, and maybe Santa
will produce two.  I would add a seventh item having to do with the
demands of converting the entire contents of a daily paper to HTML, but
Santa might think me greedy.

  Also thanks for your excellent new book, which you apparently are too
modest to plug:

  The HTML Sourcebook / A complete guide to HTML (Wiley).

 -BRUCE SICELOFF     Online Editor, The News & Observer /
  PO Box 191, Raleigh, NC 27602   (919)829-4527   'The Old Reliable'
  <>   [I speak for myself only, not for The N&O.]