Re: Transparent GIF's and Clickable Image Maps

I've been using a windows application called mapedit. It is extremely
eazy to use. The problem is I don't know where to get it off the top of
my head. Someone in  one of my classes gave the program I use on disk.
I'll ask around and see if I can get you more details. If you ask around
i'm sure that someone can direct you. Good luck.