hot points

Luis Gonzalo Aller Arias (GONZALO@cicei.ulpgc.es)
Tue, 31 May 1994 18:02:59 GMT

From: "Luis Gonzalo Aller Arias" <GONZALO@cicei.ulpgc.es>
To: www-html@www0.cern.ch
Date:          Tue, 31 May 1994 18:02:59 GMT
Subject:       hot points

Hello!

 I'm a novice in the www. I've just installed a server and I'm doing
my first steps with html. A few days ago, I was diving in the web,
when I found the Nasa www information service. It had a nice logo and
one map of the USA with its centers; clicking over one of those
centers, you could connect with the proper home page.
 I look at the source but I don't understand the way they do it. I'm
still learning how to make basic html's 8), but if somebody could
explain to me how can I do that, it would be a great help.

    Thanks in advance and excuse my bad English (not my language!)

|   Luis Gonzalo Aller Arias   |       "Mi parolas esperanto"        |
|                              |        "I speak esperanto"          |
| E-mail:                      |                                     |
|       gonzalo@cicei.ulpgc.es |    "?A que esperas? aprendelo!"     |
| Unix: gonzalo@fobos.ulpgc.es |"What are you waiting for? Learn it!"|