Re: Transparent Gifs

Scott Fritchie (
Wed, 29 Jun 1994 10:51:22 -0500

Cc: Multiple recipients of list <>
Subject: Re: Transparent Gifs
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 10:51:22 -0500
From: Scott Fritchie <>

>>>>> "mv" == Malcolm Vincent <> writes:

mv> Come on guys...  Somebody out there must be creating transparent
mv> gif's, please mail me or the list (since I've had a few e-mail's
mv> after I last sent a message about this requesting the info too.).

I've found the following quite helpful:
Background Images</a>, written by

Scott Fritchie, UNIX Systems Manager                 Secretary:
Academic Computing Center, St. Olaf College          Twin Cities Free-Net
1510 St. Olaf Ave., Northfield, MN  55057            Organizing Committee ... 507/646.3407                 (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN)
"Activism is the killer app for the net." -- Steven Cherry <>