Near-final revision of 2.0 HTML spec available.

Daniel W. Connolly (
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 16:03:14 -0500

Subject: Near-final revision of 2.0 HTML spec available.
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 16:03:14 -0500
From: "Daniel W. Connolly" <>

From: "HTML Specification Review Materials"
$Id: index.html,v 1.17 1994/07/21 20:53:57 connolly Exp $

>Karen Muldrow <>, has just completed a stylistic/editorial
>rewrite. An HTML version is available (see below). I'll have hardcopy
>for the July IETF meeting in toronto, where the review committe will
>probably take on the role of an IETF working group.

The new version has a comprehensive overview to preface the
specification. Karen did a great job.

We incorporated many of the review comments, but we may have missed
some. I expect that the outstanding issues are minor. The document
should be "put to bed" and published within a month.

We've also got an interactive form where you can key in some HTML,
and the server will parse it relative to the 2.0 DTD and show you the results.

HaLsoft HTML Validation Service
$Id: validation-form.html,v 1.5 1994/07/14 00:44:41 connolly Exp $

Daniel W. Connolly        "We believe in the interconnectedness of all things"
Software Engineer, Hal Software Systems, OLIAS project   (512) 834-9962 x5010