Re: Lines in Tables

Jean Alexis Montignies (ja@lithnext.epfl.ch)
Fri, 9 Dec 94 15:45:18 +0100

From: Jean Alexis Montignies <ja@lithnext.epfl.ch>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 94 15:45:18 +0100
To: www-html@www0.cern.ch
Subject: Re: Lines in Tables

>While you can't currently have rules without borders, or have horizontal
>rules without vertical rules (see my previous posting) you can do the rest of
>what you want now. The following markup comes close to what you wanted:

Ok it should work, but i think that 1, 2, 3 and 4 are in differents line of the
table, they don't belong to the same value.
A browser should choose to diplay invisible rules in light gray.

I think it's logical that this numbers don't belong to the same textflow (they
should not be between the same <td></td> tags).

Jean-Alexis